Thursday, December 15
Crime Scene Investigators
It snowed today. This morning I took Cody out for a walk and we barly made it a mile before I decided that it was to cold to finnish. It isn't really the cold as it is the wind. It has been a windy winter so far. I have a head ache tonight. I have not had one in a long time. It may have to do with the chemicals in the cleaning products that I used today when I cleaned the Blocks house. Karen or Amanda, do either of you know of any products that do this? I try to clean mostly with soap and water but for major jobs I need harsh chemicals. Older homes have harder stains...I did have coffee today, I don't usually drink coffee. I am doing my morning devotions in the book of Mark. This morning I read that parable of the sower. It ( as always) made me think and analysze what type of "soil" I am. The disturbing part to me was that it then asked me to pray for my friends and what type of soil they are. I was disturbed on two levels. One - who am I to determine their heart in relationship to the kingdom of God, sure I can look at the fruit in their life but is still doesn't truly tell me what type of soil that they are. And two - I realized that I do not know where or how my friends are doing as they are living their "soily" lives. Both items made me think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment