
Paul went a little crazy opening gifts this morning, he is wearning nearly everything he got from me - new pj pants, racket ball shoes, driving gloves, necklace with an Ichthus on it, even underware (no we will not be showing that on my blog...sorry) with a box of stocking goodies! Merry Christmas everyone, Praise the Lord on this sacred day!

3 comments:
I thought of you both on this morning. Even though this is after the fact and not together it is fun to see what you did.
Gay and I walked the dogs and lounged at her place for awhile and then went to Richard's. Scott got to Richard's within 15 minutes of us. We read trivial pursuit questions while we waited for the dinner to cook. It was fun. The dinner was excellent. Richard is a good cook. Scott and I left about 5PM,he to go home and me to go to Gd. Haven. Isis had spent the day in the jeep. I am glad it was warm that day! You know about my concerns but it turned out okay.
I thought of you both on this morning. Even though this is after the fact and not together it is fun to see what you did.
Gay and I walked the dogs and lounged at her place for awhile and then went to Richard's. Scott got to Richard's within 15 minutes of us. We read trivial pursuit questions while we waited for the dinner to cook. It was fun. The dinner was excellent. Richard is a good cook. Scott and I left about 5PM,he to go home and me to go to Gd. Haven. Isis had spent the day in the jeep. I am glad it was warm that day! You know about my concerns but it turned out okay.
8:21 PM
Post a Comment