Wednesday, January 25
Confession
I love when Paul is out for the evening and I can sit in my bed with a good book and a cup of tea and just enjoy the quiet darkness of home. Last night was one of those nights. My bed had its softest sheets on, I had 4 pillows and our down comforter. I took a shower, put on clean PJs and made some Sleepy Time tea and read. It was heaven. One of my favorite things in life. The thing is, Paul can't be home. He relaxes in a competly different way than I do when we are at home in the evening so I must have a Paul free evening. I confessed this to him when he came home from racket ball last night and he said "thats ok, I like it when you are gone so I can play hours of video games." Thats fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment