Wednesday, January 18

Here is a more sufficient update. We are on the REAL road to recovery. We are both up and about, talking, coughing much less and sleeping through the night. Word of advice, if you are married, or even have roommates: DO NOT GET SICK AT THE SAME TIME IF YOU CAN HELP IT. I am still not able to start running again as my lugs are not working properly. Soon and very soon I will be back to normal though and this is such a blessing. After 11 days of not going anywhere or doing anything and not sleeping but coughing…I am ready for recovery. I am finally able to do some real cleaning and laundry so the house is getting back in order as well. Thank goodness.

It has been snowing here for the past 24 hours and I am just waiting to see the snowmobiles come out of the woodwork. They go like crazy around here in the winter. Here in town you can see them around the clock driving everywhere.

Not much else to report. Paul and I are going to need to do something really fun soon as we have been shut up in this house for TO LONG!

1 comment:

serina said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! And enjoy that snow--we have none here at the moment, and it feels very non-January.