I am done being sick. My throat hurts, my stomach hurts and the guy at the video store knows Paul and my name AND our phone number without us telling it to him first. I have watched 6 seasons of friends and am now convinced that Dan, Jay, and Paul are forming a spin off show of their own that will also star Joey, Chandler and Ross. I am screaming (in my barely audible voice because I think I am developing bronchitis) “I Know” and wondering if it is a little much that I also have a neatness obsession, I too wouldn’t be able to sleep if I had heard of an apartment like the one that is in the 3rd or 4th season when Ross dates the girl with the messy apartment. Paul is currently at a lock in with the kids at the church and I hope that he is hanging in there. I on the other hand would love to call someone to chat since I am going to be here all night by myself, BUT I CAN'T TALK (I just imagined Chandlers voice as I wrote that last little bit). The up side is I can promote Whole Fruit sorbet as it is so good it is like eating frozen fruit in a can…so yummy and it makes sore throats feel better too. I also love Whole Fruit lime popsicles. Love them. I found out today the sex of my niece or Nephew but I am not yet allowed to tell because Paul’s parents and sister do not yet know (Angela couldn’t get a hold of them) so the name of my niece or nephew will soon be posted. Enjoy your weekend all of you who are healthy.
2 comments:
Lisa,
I was going to call you tomorrow to talk about a weekend when we can "meet halfway" for a fun weekend...but I don't want to call you and you are in pain!! lemme know!!
I am a little better now. I will be available to chat on Wednesday any time. I may do some arrends but you can call any time. I am excited! Talk soon, Love L
P.S. I think Thursday and Friday I will be home most of the day as well. I am ususally alone on Tuesday nights also if it works for you to call tonight. Talk soon!
Post a Comment