Sunday, January 8

The Last Update I swear..

Paul is sleeping..I think he slept through most of the night which is great. The worst is behind him and now he needs to rest and get some fuel in him. He has not had anything other than water and Sprite for over 24 hours. I am relieved. I still feel good which is a great sign. I hope to stay feeling this good. It is such a beautifu Sunday morning here this morning and I do not think I am going to go to church. I might. I am so tired and I am slightly afraid of spreading germs that I may have. Thanks to all who called and checked in and helped with Sunday stuff (mom I tried to call but your line was busy- sorry). On a good note I finished memoirs of a Geisha (great book). I also cleaned our Kitchen, steralized our bathroom, towels and sheets and reorganized our linen clostes yesterday. All in all not a bad job considering I was also taking care of Paul that whole time. I guess when I am stressed I need to be busy, anxiety brings on this need to keep my hands and mind working and it sooths me. So...our house is clean and Paul is getting better, all in all a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You know what they say about the power of prayer... I was probably on the internet if you tried ny land line. I am sorry we missed each other. I worried about you and Paul. I was trying to conquer this blog thing. Hah! That is a laugh. I still can't figure out the Hello software and how to get my picture on my blog. Oh well it is not a hill to die on as the saying goes.

J said...

Lisa and Paul, I hope this illness has passed by now! Lisa, I wanted to let you know that Sarah is ADDICTED to the greenied! She LOVES them. I keep them in my top dresser drawer, and she has become keen to running from whereever she is at in the home to my room when she hears the dresser drawer opening. I put one in my fingers and she will work for it! -up onto her hind legs paws up-its almost like the circus. Of course, I don't have to make her work for them, it just makes the exchange all the more fun for me, plus it's good for her to get the exercise. So Lisa, Sarah thanks you many times over for intorducing her to...."the greenie."