Wednesday, February 22

Photo Album

I got this photo in a forward froma friend. It made my heart happy and made me wish that I was a mom with a little girl already. She and her dolls are saying their bed time prayers...I LOVE IT! You may also say "WHOA, Lisa what is with all the pink?" well, I needed a change and this makes me think of spring and summer. I need to get outside and be in the dirt and take walks where I don't freeze and Cody needs to be able to just run onto the lawn rather than in the driveway because the snow banks are to high around our yard for him to jump up. I am in a picture viewing mood and my all time favorite pictures are wedding pictures so here are some pictures of recent weddings.

P.S. I prayed for you this morning Amanda! Call me!Posted by Picasa

No comments: