Tuesday, March 14

The Big Ticket Festival

This June, the 9th and 10th, Gaylord fair grounds is going to be home to The Big Ticket Festival. Paul and I went to a community leaders meeting last night that gave us a bunch of information and promotional info. I have to say that there have been few things about this community that have gotten me THIS excited. I am so greatful that there is going to be something so large scale here in our small town. Anyway, The Big Ticket Festival is a Christian music festival that is shooting to become as large as Ichthus or Alive music festivals.This year they only have the two day event but they are already planning next years festival that will be the average 3 1/2 day event. You can check it out at The Big Ticket Festival. Currently the name of the bands that are going to be there are:

Bebo Norman,
John Reuban,
Sanctus Real,
Sara Groves,
Skillet,
Kutless,
Rebecca St. James,
Jars of Clay,
News Boys,
Casting Crowns,
Superchic[k],

there are many many more listed but these are just the people that I know and love. There will also be speakers (one of which being stephen Baldwin) that include Luis Palau Ministries, TOny Nolan, Jeffrey Dean and the comedy team of Bean & Bailey. For little ones there will be the theatrical team of Wendy and the James Gang as well as a petting zoo, games, clowns, etc. The best part is, (aside from living within walking distance from this event) the tickets are cheap. You can go to the web site if you want more info! Let me know if you are interested, I can get you stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! If you could just have them schedule that while we're already in Michigan, that would be fantastic. Thanks. ;o)