Tuesday, March 28

"Good afternoon, Listvans"

Here is a bit of information that I did not know until I started working here at Listvan’s heating and plumbing. If you want to get the most (and I mean years of extra use) out of your furnace, than you need to have a yearly clean and check. This is about a $60 service that can save you thousands on service bills when it breaks down. Also, heating and cooling companies provide yearly services on water conditioners as well as air conditioners. Tom, my boss, tells me all the time how people get so upset at their furnace and call it a piece of junk, or worse, tell the heating and cooling company that they are no good, all because they have had the furnace for 10 years and it has never been cleaned. A furnace/water conditioner/air conditioner is like having a car. The oil changes and tire rotations are vital in the maintenance and longevity of life for the vehicle. Like I said, I did not know this prior to working here. Just a word to all those people who I know have had furnace issues…maybe it is as simple as getting your furnace annually serviced.

My ear is driving me nuts. I am looking on line as I write (amazing computer girl who can write on her blog and surf the web at the same time) to find an audiologist that takes my insurance to make an appointment. Sometimes I hate my ear so much and I just wish that it would be altogether deaf so that I didn’t have the constant ringing. Then on the other hand I am thankful that my difficulties are only as difficult as they are and I know how tiring and frustrating it is, sometimes for days, to strain to hear people, work and focus on what people are saying, etc. I pray for healing in my ear all the time.

Random info:
I have a carton of farm fresh eggs on my desk here at work and I can’t wait to get them home and eat them…mmm.
My Dad and Step mom sold their condo last night.
It is 50 degrees outside.
I cleaned out my car and the truck yesterday.
I love the game age of empires, there is a new one that takes place in early America that Paul and I really want to get but it is $50.
We are not getting a new TV any longer (auto insurance popped up).
This is the last week of March.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Awesome, Dad and Deb sold their condo...I'm glad that we share everything and communicate so well:)...I found this out reading your blog