Sunday, March 19

Spring.

It is a beautiful day today. The only complaint that I have is that the wind is SO cold and the snow is still here. Other than that, it is beautiful! This weekend went by quickly, We got home from Saginaw Thursday evening and then Paul and I both worked on Friday (our usual day off) Saturday Paul worked and I assisted in an afternoon of games and prizes at the church for our church families, then Sunday I had a seminar for school that caused me to miss church and now I am home (it ended at 4pm) and I have no idea where Paul is. My lunch break today was spent at the church consuming baked potato in honor of the Youth Group Baked Potato Lunch that raises funds for the annual mission trip (which this year is traveling to Benton Harbor). Now I am home, I am thinking of trying to run outside with Cody to enjoy the evening and I have no idea where Paul is. I think I mentioned that already.

No comments: