Sunday, March 19

Things I do and don't know...

Things I know:

That I love listening to David Crowder when I am home alone-

That I am going to be an aunt, twice, this year-

That I am just about to start the end stretch of my schooling-

That the end stretch of my schooling is going to cost us a lot of money over the years-

That I am going to heaven when I die-

That I am blessed-

That I am full of baked potato-

That I am afraid to start my internship this fall-

That I am an individual highly suceptable to secondary trauma and burn out.

Things I don't know:

What I am going to feel when I graduate a year from next month-

How I am going to get all my hours in at my internship AND go to Anaheim, CA to see my Godson/nephew get baptised AND go to the National Youth Workers Convention with Paul-

If I am ever going to get a job in social work-

When Paul and I are going to have our first child-

When we are going to get rid of our annoying red ford truck (shh, don't tell Paul I said that)-

Why it takes so long for spring to come-

Why it is said that we need to "seperate" ourselves from who we are, in social work circles, when it comes to religion-

What other people think of me, I mean really think of me-

How to sperate myself from my faith.

No comments: