We went to Ikea today and we had a blast. The bummer was that most of the Kitchen displays were down under renovation and those are the most fun part of the trip, for me at least. I did enjoy all the very nice organization systems for all parts of your home and they in general made me happy. How in the world do people get jobs in organization of people’s homes?
We went to this great “Rib House” for dinner that was literally a house. We had a table in what must have been the living room and waited for our table in what must have been a foyer. The sauce was great and Mom and Paul got ribs – I didn’t – I can’t get past the inkiness of them – they are so messy and have slimy fat on them...EW.
Random Facts:
- We took Cody to the "dog Park" (post to follow on this topic) and we met a little boy who described Cody as a "Big Dog Pillow"
- Driving To Wauconda takes you through Chicago - this is not a fun experience when there is construction.
- Toll roads don't rule
- I am now readinr Northanger Abbey when I should be reading my text books for this up coming semester.
- I would like to get a new bible as I feel I have grown out of the one that I have, but I am attached to my old one and can not find a new one I like.
- I entered a book store today and had a hard time leaving.
- We drove past our old house yesterday and it hasn't changed a bit.

1 comment:
That rib house sounds interesting. Was it in Wauconda or near the IKEA in Schaumburg?
Also, you're right, the construction is horrible. It's a huge deal here b/c it's supposed to be the biggest renovation of I-94 ever. Fortunately, I don't have to take those roads much, but I will have to take part of them to get to Michigan this weekend for Mother's Day.
Post a Comment