Thursday, April 13

I am yours

I have spent a lot of time searching for a song that I can share with God that really speaks to who I am and what our relationships is. It is sort of like having a "song" with your significant other, only mine changes every year or so. I stumbeled upon this song by Third Day and my heart flip-flopped. As I am here getting ready for Maundy Thursday service, I am playing it over and over again....
"It doesn't take much
for my heart to break
and you have done ot
for what seems the millionth time

Whenever I hear
of your saving grace
and how you gave your life
in exchange for mine

Sometimes I wonder why you even love me
and why you ever chose to call me child
then I remember
It's by your sacrifice
I can say that
I am yours and you are mine

It doesn't take much
for me to shed a tear
and you have done so many things
to make me cry
whenever I think
of all that I've done wrong
and everything that you have done
to make it right

IT doesn't take much
for my heart to break
and you have done it
for what seems the millionth time" - Third Day, Wire

1 comment:

J said...

testing testing one two three