Saturday, April 22

This is my Mp3 player. It isnt top of the line, but it is wonderful and since I wanted something suited for a runner/athlete, this was a better pick than my origional choice for an I-Pod. This is small enough to fit in the palm of my hand while I run and the side control buttons are rubber making it easy to grip while I run, I have not yet dropped it when I had it in my hand. It also came with an arm band to you can have it out of the way while you work out. This holds 60-70 songs and if you are like me and you have 'moods' and you can't just listen straight through, 60-70 songs are easy enough to get you through a work out. I don't ever go through the entire rotation in one work out even with lots of skipping. Mine will also hold a memory card if you want to make certian cards for certian things so you don't have to continue to go and reprogram through your computer.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've been holding out for an ipod all this time, but your little mp3 sounds great! I mostly want something when I'm working out. There are so many other things I want to spend money on, it's hard to throw several hundred dollars or more on an ipod. Maybe I will go a cheaper route. Thanks for the inspiration!