Random Facts:
- I saw the Divinci Code. I have read the book as well...my overall response is "eh" (with a sholder shrug). I wouldn't tell everyone you know to go and see it as a lot of the content would make any person educated on the history of Christianity and its scientific support laugh. It would be an excellant conversation starter.
- Paul had some great meetings that are aiding in resolving our current conflict that is causing so much strife in our lives. It is funny how the only thing I have been able to think about is this issue we have had, all I want is to be at home, with Paul. It has made getting things done for school hard.
- We had a thunder storm this afternoon, therefore I don't need to water our garden.
- I swear our pea plants have grown an inch every night.
- my allergies are going crazy because I am sleeping with the window open and a fan on at night. THe thing is if we close the windows...we swelter. It has been SO HUMID here in G-town. Ever seen the episode of friends in Barbados? Just call me Monica...
- The summer stuff that we enjoy seems to be coming up so fast and I am panicking a little. I feel like I don't have time to think, plan or prepare.
- I have had some good time in prayer- yeah.
- I havent watched TV - regular television - for a month now. I don't even miss it.
- The pistons didn't win last night.

No comments:
Post a Comment