Friday, May 19

Friday

Random Facts:
  • I got a call from DHS and I didn't get the job. THey were concerned about the fact that I have my internship and school this next year and couldn't work with me on it. Hpwever they did compliment me on my interview and said that if there were any part time positions they would give me a call...
  • As I stated before, the millage passed here in Gaylord so I have the opportunity to work at South Maple next year for my internship. I have to go in and meet with the social worker and the principle.
  • I had my first week of class and I am stressed. I am so stressed that I can feel all my nerves vibating.
  • my husband left me a message yesterday asking me to leave dinner instructions out for hoim because he wanted to have dinner made for me for the 45 minutes I would be home between work and school. My heart melted and I saved the message . What a good man I have.
  • I have class (and assignements due) on my wedding anniversary.
  • Glens is having a buy one get one free sale. I stocked up on chicken, pork chops and got a few pot roasts for those special occasions. We also bought bagels, cheese and frozen Pizzas for those nights I can't cook. I SAVED A TOTAL OF 88$ - Betcha all wish you lived in Gaylord now - Suckers.
  • I want the rain to stop so Paul can mow the lawn.
  • I crave candy when I am stressed. I fought the craving and had black bean dip instead.
  • I am still undecided about the fleece.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

Although I envy your buy 1 get 1 free sale at Glen's, let me remind you that we have Meijer here in Kalamazoo. Sucker!

Lisa Block said...

That was a low blow, Maren...we ARE getting one next year...then what are you gonna have?