Wednesday, May 17

Gloomy Wednesday

I slept to much again today. I am having a "forget to set your alarm" week. I feel yucky all the time! Anyway..

Random Facts:

  • School starts today and I think I will have a jump start on all my reading and have gone through all the syllabi and assignments. I am prepared!
  • I call about my internship today.
  • We had sunshine yesterday and our plants grew like crazy. Our peas are getting big!
  • I started cleaning up one of our flower beds last night while Paul was at Men’s group and racket ball.
  • Paul is preaching on Sunday and we working on his sermon together last night.
  • Paul is also speaking at Baccalaureate (sp?) - poor guy, he doesn't like to speak THAT much.
  • Amy is having a BIG birthday party this Friday and there is a forecast for rain.
  • I finished Too Busy Not to Pray last night by Bill Hybles. Chapter 13 and 14 were the best chapters of the book.
  • I my go to our local coffee shop to do some more reading today.
  • I must grocery shop today.

No comments: