I was busy making things for babies this weekend. This is one of the gifts that I am sending for my nephew Jacob that is on his way next month. I made this myself and Paul picked out the overall theme of the blanket. Each square is a part of the creation story. It is soft and cuddly and I am rather impressed with myself!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's a gorgeous quilt Lisa, I wish I had sewing talent. I've made one log cabin quilt, but now there's no one to teach me. I'm not much for self-learning when it comes to creative things, I need lots of instruction & supervision. Oh well, I'll be sure to tell you when I have a baby! :o)
2 comments:
That's a gorgeous quilt Lisa, I wish I had sewing talent. I've made one log cabin quilt, but now there's no one to teach me. I'm not much for self-learning when it comes to creative things, I need lots of instruction & supervision. Oh well, I'll be sure to tell you when I have a baby! :o)
I love the blanket! Little Jacob will be kept nice and warm in it.
Post a Comment