I have an interview at South Maple for my internship. It is pretty much a done deal but I need to have a meeting with my future mentor and the principle of the school. This school is three blocks from my house in my neighborhood. I am sprinding time in prayer for this internship in hopes that it will be a great experience no matter what my decision is on weather I will want to persue this kinds of work after graduation. I know that God has a purpose in his placement of me in this school and I hope that I will be sensative to know what it is. This is also the school in which my father in law is the music teacher. He is retiring this year so I will not have the pleasure of seeing him at school when I am there in the fall, but just the same, I am continuing a legacy of Blocks at South Maple. I know some of the kids that go to this school who go to our church which is kind of nice as well. It will be good to walk in the doors my first day and see kids I already know. I am nervous though!
Wednesday, May 24
Yeah for School
I have an interview at South Maple for my internship. It is pretty much a done deal but I need to have a meeting with my future mentor and the principle of the school. This school is three blocks from my house in my neighborhood. I am sprinding time in prayer for this internship in hopes that it will be a great experience no matter what my decision is on weather I will want to persue this kinds of work after graduation. I know that God has a purpose in his placement of me in this school and I hope that I will be sensative to know what it is. This is also the school in which my father in law is the music teacher. He is retiring this year so I will not have the pleasure of seeing him at school when I am there in the fall, but just the same, I am continuing a legacy of Blocks at South Maple. I know some of the kids that go to this school who go to our church which is kind of nice as well. It will be good to walk in the doors my first day and see kids I already know. I am nervous though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment