Friday, June 16

Julio Cesar Parco Pinduisaca

Paul and I support a child from Ecuador (Julio) through compassion international. I started supporting Diego, a five year old boy, when I was a junior at WMU and recently we got a mysterious letter saying that Diego was no longer a part of the program and we were to switch out support to another child, Julio! Now Julio is fine, I just felt a little...weird about the sudden halt in my relationship with Diego. I mean for ...um...6 years I recieved letters and drawings from Diego and now-nothing. Julio is great though and we are proud to be supporting him.

4 comments:

Lisa Block said...

True..He was so cute though. The voloure jogging suit and miami vice glasses were so great on him.

Anonymous said...

He's probably just too busy to write now that he's starring in Dora the Explorer, it's a big job to be her bestfriend and a male for young boys to identify with.

Amanda said...

I had this happen to me too with a Compassion International child. I received a letter saying his family was moving away from the area where the Compassion center was. That's probably what happened. Or any of the other suggestions (but I like to think I'm right).

Andrea said...

Ha my friends slash spouse are so funny:)