it looks like the same tv we have...sweet:)
Nice! Ours is 32" (or whatever the next size down is) and THAT is huge. For almost 2 years I was using a tv smaller than my computer monitor... 13" I think. It's so cool to watch movies like "Lord of the Rings" on a bigger tv.
I agree Steph, that was the first thing that Paul and I said we wanted to watch on it!
Post a Comment
"You have no business trying to find out where God is leading-the only thing God will explain to you is Himself." O.Chambers
3 comments:
it looks like the same tv we have...sweet:)
Nice! Ours is 32" (or whatever the next size down is) and THAT is huge. For almost 2 years I was using a tv smaller than my computer monitor... 13" I think. It's so cool to watch movies like "Lord of the Rings" on a bigger tv.
I agree Steph, that was the first thing that Paul and I said we wanted to watch on it!
Post a Comment