Friday, July 21

Program Planning

Paul and I just got back from a three day program planning session for the Family/education and student ministry aspect of the church. It was so much work! I am glad to have it done as it is crutial to have it completed for Paul to have a good year that has purpose and direction. I now have to do laundry and then pack again so we can go on mission trip to Benton Harbor. We leave Sunday and I do not fell prepaired. Please pray for our Toyota, it is making some not so good noises when I use the breaks - It sounds like something is caught in the breaks or something but I can't see if that is true. I am so scared to take it somewhere for fear that we don't have the money to fix it. I have been praying that it would hold out 10 more months before something like this happened(we wiil own it then and be able to use the regular car payments toward repairs).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most brake shops do free inspections. You can take your car to two shops to see if they say the same thing. Better to get them fixed now than to wait and end up in a costly accident...