Tuesday, August 8

Arrived Safely

We are here in Santa Ana and we have spent the "day" at the Talmadge residence. I have some great pictures of Jacob but we have not yet gotten to the apartment that we are staying in for me to get out my cord to connect the camera to the computer. Another highlight of this day was flying over the grand canyon, which I had never seen before! I have pictures of that as well. I am not completly coherant because of being awake for 17 hours and counting...lots of traveling. This is my first trip out west and so far it doesn't seem a whole lot different than any other suburb in the US accept there are palm tree's and terra cotta roofs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! fat loss drug supplements best Ncaa athletic scholarships penis supplements