
We went to Laguna Beach today. I could, hands down, live here. I am not too impressed with California, but Laguna Beach...totally. Amy and Jacob on the way to the beach. Happy 300th postversary.
"You have no business trying to find out where God is leading-the only thing God will explain to you is Himself." O.Chambers
"You have no business trying to find out where God is leading-the only thing God will explain to you is Himself." O.Chambers
4 comments:
I think Raul should lose the Goatee...
me too!!!
You don't think that Raul looks good with the goatee? I thought that the name Raul in and of iteself implied "goatee"?
Raul... Paul... whoever...
can keep his grosstee if he wants to. He is a grown man and can make his own decisions. But if he wants to look so cute, he knows what to do.
Post a Comment