
Thanks for all the prayers that people have been seding up in our behalf of the bank situation. I just wanted to update you all because I know that I have expressed my feelings in the midst of the drama and i am not thinking about it when things seem to be ok...as far as we know our account has been reimbursed the money that was taken plus the money that was charged to our account. As of right now, things are good. We just have to wait for the bank to finish their investigation and we are closing the account. We are contemplating moving banks but we aren't to sure about it since the bank we are with is the only national band in town. The rest are small private banks that, when we travel, we can't get access. Since we do our share of time on the road, this poses a problem. There have been good things that have come out of this (can you belive it?). Paul and I have completly rearranged our budget, talked a lot about where we want to go in the next couple of years (as far as finances go) and we both know that God is pressing us toward a point in life where we need to be making some major decisions - I have been avoiding them (the whole 'lets take a trip' phase) and since graduation is coming up...we need to make them. Maybe this was Gods way of forcing me to be real with the future that is quickly becoming the present! So, please pray that God will show us our next steps in life, how to plan for the future from where we are and what things need to be put on the shelf and what things need to be taken in faith and acted on now.

No comments:
Post a Comment