

Labor Day. I am at Brothers, the official Block home internet location. I drink a coffee or tea (watching Gilmore Girls has gotten me craving coffee at all times now) and do my internet work. It is kind of nice since it getes me out of the house often and forces me to do a lot of work on line all at once. However my e-mail and updating of various things is less frequent since I have to come down town to do this. So...We have decided to cancel our dial up at home since I can't get it working anyway and i will use that money toward getting Coffie (I don't want to come here and use their free internet without giving them business) here at Brothers when I need to use the internet.
This weekend was spent at BPL - Krista is ready to give birth to her and Mikes daughter next month and Maren and Jon are obsessed with a game called Settelers. I was tired all week coming off of a busy and dosjointed week of getting up early and being busy all day. Paul and I are needing to readjust to a new family pattern...again. Dad and Deb are very glad to be living at BPL and Scott was with the VanAmbergs this weekend. Overall, a good start to the fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment