Tuesday, October 24

That Car Should be Stolen and Burned in Indiana


My good friend Amanda had her car stolen from our apartment complex parking lot about 5 years ago. It was found in South Bend Indiana – burned. This has been a great story for Amanda to share with all and she meets and usually comes up in most story times and gatherings in some shape or form. So, that brings me to the point of my post. I have created a Title in which cars that offend me tremendously called the “That Car Should be Stolen and Burned in Indiana” award. When I am driving around Gaylord I occasionally find cars that deserve this award whole heartedly. I thought that I would share what it is that I call worthy of this award. Notice that all three are surrounding the same type of vehicle...girls would never do this ti their own vehicle.
  • A small pick up truck with a large spoiler on the gate.
  • A large semi-truck cab that has a small – and I mean SMALL- bed attached to it. Making it look like a large TONKA truck.
  • A regular “Man” pick-up that has Semi-truck exhaust stacks attached to the back of the cab – ew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is ridiculous!

Amanda said...

There is an old junky van that has been sitting across the street from our house for the last 6 months...it should have been taken to Indiana and burned long ago!