Wednesday, January 3

New Years Resolutions

I am not a person who is big into resolutions - although I am goal oriented in a big way, resolutions always seemed weak and flimsy to me. However this year, I have made a few that if I get the change to sit, think and plan. I may just use this turnover from 2006 to 2007 as my turning point. Here are a few:
  • To live my life with the freedom that my faith gives me in all things. I want to take some situations in which I do not think about this freedom and look at them from this angle.
  • I want to work on building relationships of some kind with my neighbors.
  • I want to physically train myself to be ready to be a mom...Note: I am not pregnant nor will I be in the next 6 months.
  • I want to take one last vacation with my husband that will be the icing on my graduating/ moving to the next stage in life - cake.
  • I want to know God in a fresh way.
  • I want to love my family more completly and without fear (the freedom thing again).
  • I want to stop and enjoy where I am in life and soak in the beauty of the life that God has given me on a daily basis.

No comments: