As some of you know, I have been praying for God to provide the ability for Paul and I to take a vacation together this summer as a post-education pre-children trip together. At first I was aiming high, I prayed for the ability to go to europe..however when I look at the prices, even if we did save up the money I am not sure that I could spend that much on a trip. So - we have been looking at a map of the US and talking about where we would like to go. We both really want to go to the east coast. And as Paul was looking around he stumbeled upon some camp grounds in Cape Cod. As I have been looking at pictures and reading about the cape, I believe that I have made my choice - we are going to Cape Cod.
Wednesday, February 28
Summer Vacation
As some of you know, I have been praying for God to provide the ability for Paul and I to take a vacation together this summer as a post-education pre-children trip together. At first I was aiming high, I prayed for the ability to go to europe..however when I look at the prices, even if we did save up the money I am not sure that I could spend that much on a trip. So - we have been looking at a map of the US and talking about where we would like to go. We both really want to go to the east coast. And as Paul was looking around he stumbeled upon some camp grounds in Cape Cod. As I have been looking at pictures and reading about the cape, I believe that I have made my choice - we are going to Cape Cod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment