Thanks to our 2006 tax return, Paul and I were able to purchase bedroom furniture. Amy came with us (she is staying with us for spring break) and poor Amy had to watch us work through what we needed, how much we should spend, which set to consider based on price, quality of furniture, etc. But - over all, I am pleased with what we agreed upon. We are getting the bed, the dresser with the mirror and two night stands. It will be delivered on Thursday - after five years of marriage - I feel like this is SUCH a big accomplishment - a mile marker sort of. I will take pictures when we receive it on Thursday. Yeah! We went to Brewbakers in Onaway (totally in the middle of nowhere) and on the way there we saw a large metal head of George Washington. It was as strange as it sounds.
Sunday, March 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment