The end of the school year is here. This is my last week here at South Maple and I am sad, yet looking forward to getting more rest and being relaxed most of my week. I have the feeling of needing a really good vacation right now! I need some quiet, relaxing, rejuvenating time. What I think I need most is some time alone with God. My energy has been spent at work and a little at home and that is it. Getting to church has been the extent of my worship lately and I need some time to just be with Him. Any Ideas?
This weekend we saw Pirates 3 and enjoyed it a lot! It was a little long for this pregnant body but it was still entertaining. I am VERY much looking forward to the summer release of the next Bourne movie. I like those movies a lot and I can't wait to see the third one. Popcorn is a food that I can stomach right now so the movies is a great recreational place to be.
Tuesday, May 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment