Friday, June 8

Happy Birthday Amanda



It is my friend Amanda's birthday today. In honor of Amanda, here is a list of all the reasons that I love Amanda:
  1. 1. Amanda is hands down the best roommate ever.

2. Amanda has a strong conscious for the poor and afflicted and lives that out in her life choices.

3. Amanda loves to read good books!

4. Amanda and I share a love for Anne of Green Gables.

5. Amanda laughs with you, cries with you and gets fired up with you in all the things that happen in your life.

6. Amanda is independent and strong and isn't afraid to be so!

7. Amanda loves the Lord. She is disciplined and faithful in her christian walk.

8. Amanda knows Spanish and has a Spanish Bible.

9. Amanda loves Detroit.

10. Amanda was my first real friend at Western (aside from my sister) and we have been friends ever since!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks Lisa - you're such a great friend!

I can't believe you found that old picture of us (at Cedar?) It made me smile!