Today was a great day. I was very productive as I worked this morning and then I ran errands all afternoon. I like days like that when at the end I can say that I got a lot done. This weekend we are going to be going to Shelby Township for Christmas with my Dad and Stepmom. It should be a good time. Paul has been so excited to open gifts (we finished our shopping for each other last week) and keeps telling me that this weekend will be his "fix" until Christmas. Paul doesn't get excited like this over very many things but opening presents this year has been something beyond his ability to contain. It is sort of fun as I am usually the one who lives life in a constant state of hyper-spasmic elation. I like to get excited about things. But it is even more fun when Paul gets excited about things too.
Old Navy is here in town now and I went there to get a gift for our Angel Tree teenager that we have. I got Jeans for 7$...I am so happy. I am getting to be quite the bargin shopper.
Tuesday, December 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If you are going to be in town...can we see you? Or is the weekend full up?
I will e-mail you...
Post a Comment