I am so happy to announce that Gaylord is getting its very own Meijer. I was so happy to hear this! Paul came running out to my car window as I was pulling away from church with the news paper in hand that had the proof in black and white on the front page.
http://www.gaylordheraldtimes.com/articles/2005/12/05/news/top_stories/top_stories01.txt
I was so elated I wanted to keep the paper as a momento of a good moment. Alas, the paper was not up for grabs as it was Rev. Nails...oops I almost stole from out pastor. ANyway it will be open for business in 2007 - the year that I graduate as well as the year that the first new car I ever owned will be paid off! What a good year! No more Wal Mart for me thankyou, I will get to shop at a super store that doens't make me cringe every time I cross the threshold. Sigh. Life is good.
Monday, December 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I AM SO HAPPY FOR you and ALL OF GAYLORD!!! YEAH MEIJER!! A local company, I hope they put Wal-Mart OUT OF BUSINESS!!
Re; the space at the top of your blog, contact blogger support and they will walk you through how to fix the problem. It has something to do with changing the settings. I had a problem with it earlier too.
I hope they put Wal Mart out of business as well! THis is so great getting your comments, so far I think that you are the only one who has checked this blog out - have you figured out how to put links on your site?
I LOVE your new BLOG. I love the layout and the picture and the DOTS!! It's fun to comment. I do not know how to put links in? Hae you searched the help topics? I'm still trying to figure out the picture deal.
Post a Comment