Sunday, December 4
Sunday Morning
I am awaiting church to start here in Pauls office. I got here early thinking I would prep for our Christmas play rehersal after church today. A few weeks ago, Paul and I went to the Sugar Bowl (a local resturant) and wrote this years Christmas play from scratch and today is the first rehersal. I always get nervous about these things because you never know how they are going to go. The kids tend to get a little crazy and adults let them get that way, therefore I get a little annoyed and ask myself "why am I doing this again?" and then we have the play and the kids love it , although they get nervous, lose their scripts (that they are allowed to read from during the play) and some don't want to participate at all when the time comes. Craziness....This year we shortened the play considerably, made it much simplier and hopefully just as cute. We want to end it with Paul reading a piece of scripture that talks of Jesus' birth , life and death all in one and have been on the look out for one for a while. ALso a closing song that talks about Jesus' purpose - any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lisa, I LOVE your new blog! Can you let me know how to post a picture in your profile? I changed my blog template in honor of your new one! :)
I will have to look again, it is embarrasing how long it took me to ficure it out. I had to down load a free picture program that allowed me to post pictures on line, that then gave me an online URL for that picture and that is what I cut and pasted into the picture slot in the set up space. I am sure that there are easier ways of doing this...but...well I can't figure them out..besides, the software that Blogsot gives you for this purpose is pretty cool!
Post a Comment