Tuesday, December 20

Vanity Fair

So I watched Vanity Fair tonight. I am not quite sure that I thought of the movie. I did not understand the story line and felt slighty depressed in the end. Tuesday nights I spend alone at home so I rented movies to watch as I wrapped gifts and cleaned the house. This one was not all that great and I will not be renting it again..not even to try and understand it better. Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day. Wednesdays are always a little crazy. I can not wait until this weekend when I have some time off without work of any kind. I just pray that this week I make enough to cover our fun things for the next week and a half. Not mush else to say, I need some real blog time and that is NOT right now. Later Gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can identify with your sense of urgency to get on with the show. I had the same feelings. I was getting ready to leave town for the weekend and looking forward to seeing Gay,Dad,Scott and Dana and Joe (I had reservations about Richard). Work was extra busy and it seemed that there was lots to do to get ready to leave. Sigh.