Lets here it for the Bangels..Last night we saw Narnia. I cried through the entire middle of the movie, and then as we were walking out of the theater I was thinking " I want to watch that again". We had 18 kids last night which made Paul feel really good. Attendance has not been all that great and he has so much fun when there is a big group. He was in his element. It all around was a great night. I am itching to see the movie again soon as I want to be able to soak everything up that I can fron it. I loved it!
I went shopping today to use crock pot recipies for the three dinners that I am making this week. Curry veggies and brown rice are what we are having for dinner tonight. I will let you know how it goes.
6 days until Christmas
Monday, December 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment