Sunday, December 18
Home sweet home
We are home. The sun was bright almost the entire way. We stopped at Trader Joes on the way home and I got a few things. Paul is snow blowing the driveway right now as I almost got stuck backing the car in and Cody is not home yet and is still at "camp" as we call it. So we missed out on Cody getting all excited to see us and be at home. Tonight we are taking the youth group to see the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. Maren and Jon said that it was good so I am looking forward to seeing it. Yippee. So any of you senior high kids that read this...get your bum to the church tonight and you get to go to the movies! I love going to the movies...I am excited. Other than that there is not much else to post. Our weekend was great and I am going to try to recover my normal sleeping schedule. I have more to post on but I will write later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Lisa!! I found you!! (I think you actually found me first!) I can't wait to catch up on whats been going on with you! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment