Thursday, February 9

Aww sicky sicky, do do do do do dooo, aww sicky sicky..

I am sick as well. I am rather angry and I am convinced that taking the antibiotic from when we were sic a few weeks ago is the reason why we are both sick again. I knew I shouldn't have taken it and found other ways to battle the sickness, but alas I did not so here I am unable to fight off anything. Sigh.

4 comments:

J said...

Lisa, I'm sorry you are sick, sick sucks!!! My fish is sick too :(

Lisa Block said...

I KNOW! I am sorry that you have had to deal with fish fatalities. Paul and I had a pair of sucidal fish, Coco and Captin stubing. They jumped out of their bowl and died while we were at work. It is a sad thing to come home and have to have a funeral! Don't be to sad. God loves fishes too!

serina said...

Sick again? So sorry. Us, too. Kids make it worse. Even though our kids are not in school or day care, they tend to be germ magnets, so we all get sick more often than before kids. Ugh.

I'm with you, Lisa--no antibiotics this time. You'll feel better in the long run. Do you have echinacea tea?

Lisa Block said...

I am drinking it like crazy. I also take a variety of homeopathic things that help with symptoms. I just hate being sick! Hope you get better too!