Thursday, February 2

Evening musings...

I have decided that I enjoy movies that have elderly actors in it. They make the movie

1. funnier
2. cuter
3. so much more believable that all the other movies that show people who are 30 something pretending to be 20 somthing and no one is under 18 or over 40.

I am doing garden planning for the spring. I have a bunch of books checked out from the library and I am mapping out our yard. Did you know that I LOVE drawing maps? Not just maps that get you from point A to point B but detailed maps with pictures, colors and needless items. A friend in High school and I, Emily McFerren, used to draw maps of Rochester and plot out where all of our friends live on it. Yes, we were so super cool.

I didn't run today and I am feeling bad about it. Tomorrow I will have to do a hard run and Saturday as well. Sigh.

I have been listening to A LOT of U2 lately. I dug out my old Cds and I checked some others of theirs that I didn't have from the library and I have downloaded a bunch to my MP3 player (my favorite technology accept for computers). Matt Redman has been in my mix latly too. I am looking for some new power music. Any ideas?

Does anyone read this anymore?

2 comments:

Sooze said...

I DO!! I have it set up so everytime you update it, I know almost immediately. Kinda creepy, huh?

Lisa Block said...

Thanks Sooz - I check yours just as often. So unless I am creepy too, you aren't that creepy!