Sunday, March 12

Lots to report

Paul and I found out last night that we are again going to be an aunt and uncle! My sister Krista is pregnant and is due this coming fall. We are so excited! Paul and I are HUGE children people and need to live vicariously through our family since it it is still a while before we can start having kids. It is also kind of cool that we are going to be an aunt and uncle twice this year, I am just so happy that the one due this fall is closer than the 2,000 miles that little Jacob is going to be.

We also got a call from Pauls mom this afternoon saying that Grandma Block is in the hospital. She had a heart attack they think and this could be the end of her life. SHe is in her 90's and has been deteriorating for some time now. She walks closly with Christ so her passing is a time of celebration and union with her Lord, but it is still a sad event as she is a very special lady who I hold dear in my heart as she always made me feel like I was a real part of their family.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Krista's pregnant! what the heck! Everyone is having babies:)

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

Yeah for more babies! Two babies is one year- awesome!