Sunday, April 16

BPL - Part Two

We had a blessed Easter. This morning the worship service was GREAT and I think that it was the best worship service I have been to at our church to date. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I was well prepared for Easter having gone to Maundy Thursday and Good Friday services so Christ’s resurrection was something that I was anxiously waiting to celebrate all weekend. Praise God.

I posted a few more pictures of our weekend after some picture actually SHOWING you what BPL is. So from now on refer back to this post when you need more info on what this mysterious BPL is that I speak of.

Random Facts:

  • I got to spend some serious time with my brother who I had not seen since Christmas
  • I got to share Jesus and his message of love and plan for relationships with someone this weekend
  • The entire weekend was beautiful!
  • I ate more chocolate this weekend than I think I did the entire previous year.
  • Cody had Easter visitors this morning.
  • Paul and I found out this morning that Grandma Troyer is not doing well medically and the prognosis is bad.
  • Scott came to church with me this morning and everyone we encountered said that we looked like brother and sister before actually knowing who he was for sure- I have never been told this before.
  • Paul and I took a drive this afternoon when we got back to Gaylord and found the best kept secret in Gaylord - the views off Murner Road.
  • I love Jesus.
  • I am a prayer warrior and this isn't something that I ever would have said about myself or thought about myself until I started to read a book on prayer for my quiet times.
  • I love the morning time when I wake up before Paul and I do my devotion and have my tea!

No comments: