I just got a call from my field placement advisor telling me to call the school social worker at North Ohio, where my mother in law is a teacher. I have been praying fervently regarding this placement since there were 5 different options that my field advisor was looking to place me. So I called and left a message with the person that I am to go through the “interview” with and now I wait. I do not know what to think and a school internship was not my first choice but is still something that I am interested in and look forward to in a way. I must continue to pray that God is leading me where I need to be and will give me the ability to do whatever it is that I need to do for my internship.
Random Facts:
- I am scared to start my internship
- I am not sure that this internship is going to challenge me in the ways that i had hoped it would.
- My mentor , should I be accepted into this position, is someone who I respect and would love to work with!
- I wish that I knew how things were going to work out.
- I don't know what I think, all I know is that I feel all wonky...
2 comments:
Lisa- I'm excited to hear about your internship opportunity - keep me posted on what happens. When I first read "North Ohio", I thought you meant the state of Ohio, and I was really confused. Don't be scared about your intership - you'll do great and, even though it may be challenging, you'll learn and grow a lot.
North Ohio is one of the Elementary schools here. Pauls Mom works there, sorry, I didn't even think about that! HA! Wouldn't that be a commute to remember? I would have preffered to commute to Kalamazoo if that was the case. Although it would have been sad if my advisor had to go to Ohio to find me an internship because no no in Michigan would have me...sigh.
Post a Comment