Tuesday, April 4

Find your spot...

I took this fun quiz that gives you a quiz and based on that quiz you get a list of the top 20 cities in the US that best fit you. Mine were:
  • Hartford Connecticut (The Insurance Capital)
  • Missoula Montana (Cosmopolitan Mountain Town)
  • Sheboygan Wisconsin (Wisconsin’s Jewel on the Lake)
  • Corvallis Oregon (Heart of the Willamette Valley)
  • Eugene Oregon (The Emerald City)
  • Providence Rhode Island (New England’s Best Kept Kept Secret)
  • Portland Oregon (City of Roses)
  • New Haven Connecticut (Home of Yale University)
  • Salem Oregon (The Heart of Oregon)
  • Danbury Connecticut (Small-Town Charm Near the Big Apple)
  • Charleston West Virginia (The Home of Hospitality)
  • Fayetteville Arkansas (Light of the Ozarks)
  • Bend Oregon (Oregon’s Natural Playground)
  • Little Rock Arkansas (Where America Comes Together)
  • St. George Utah (Utah’s Dixie)
  • Cape Cod Massachusetts (Jewel of the New England Coast)
  • Frederick Maryland (Where The Past Comes Alive)
  • Medford Oregon (Gateway to the Pacific Northwest)
  • Boston Massachusetts (America’s Walking City)
  • La Crosse Wisconsin (Jewel of the Upper Mississippi)
  • Alexandria Louisiana (The Crossroads of Louisiana)
  • Shreveport-Bossier City Louisiana (Cities of Three Flags)
  • Worcester Massachusetts (The Heart of the Commonwealth)
  • Baltimore Maryland (The Sparkling Harbor City)

Take the quiz and post your results, lets see if there is a city that all of us can move to so that we can all live near each other!

4 comments:

serina said...

Here are my top four:
-Tacoma, WA
-Olympia, WA
-Knoxville, TN
-Hickory, NC

Those are typical of the top 24 they recommended for me: Pacific NW or southern states. Which pretty much is what I already thought! If I could bring all of my friends and family with me, I'd head straight for Oregon or North Carolina.

Fun!

Andrea said...

all my results were in Texas, Florida, Georgia, and Arizona!

Amanda said...

I think the Charleston, WV "Home of Hospitality" fits you. I always feel welcome when I visit you!

Lisa Block said...

I have been hearing that people are still having a hard time posting comments. I don't know what to do about this. I will investigate!