Monday, May 15

Monday

Today hasn't been such a great day. Not to bad either. Just...I feel..slight stress, that is the best that I can do to describe how I am feeling. The past week has felt disjointed - sleeping has been weird, I have been tired the entire time I am awake, and life hasn't seemed to go to smoothly. It isn't bad...just not great.

Random Facts:

  • Sunday I called all my mothers and my Grandma. Before my grandma hung up she said "you made my day, thanks for calling". I cried a little after hanging up, you don't hear that to often and it made me feel so good. If talking about the weather and how great my brother is, is all it takes, I am glad that I made her day!
  • School starts tomorrow. I have lots of reading to do before the first class.
  • I had macaroni and cheese today for lunch.
  • I just got a Sara Groves CD (due to Karen and Amanda highly recommending her as a Sarah McLaghlan like artist). So far so good.
  • I am working at structuring my days a little more closely as structure is important to my mental and emotional health. I haven’t been doing to well, and as I said it is affecting me greatly.
  • I rearranged my towel closet in the bathroom this weekend.
  • I straighten my hair.
  • I wish I had red hair sometimes.
  • I gave myself a pedicure...it wasn't as good as when I go to the salon but my toes look nice.
  • It has been raining for almost a week straight. I am ready for dry weather.
  • It is hard to find a daily moisturizer that has SPF 20 or higher that costs less than 20 dollars. SPF 15 just doesn't cut it with this freckle face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm Sara Groves rocks. I have 19 songs of hers on my ipod. :)