Thursday, May 11

A post

I have been looking at life lately and thinking "I have nothing to blog about". So, I have a blog in the works on the topic of home schooling. It is a topic that has peppered conversation in my life the past two years and is, amazingly enough, a very controversial topic. So until then, forgive me for the sparse posts.

Random Facts:

  • I enjoy using exclamation points in much of my writing. It isn't because I am misusing or don't understand what the proper use of the exclamation point is, I really do think that the majority of what I say is important enough to be shouted or exclaimed.
  • School starts next week. I do not feel prepared.
  • The millage passed here in Gaylord so I have an internship at South Maple Elementary for the fall.
  • I still have not heard about the job.
  • Paul's mom and I were talking out our plans on traveling to Santa Ana this fall to see our Nephew Jacob be baptized. We may end up making it a big family vacation in August. That excited me!
  • I am always looking at wedding rings, the one that I wear was given to us by my mom, because Paul says that some day he is going to get me a ring that he bought and that I pick out. I know what I want but I can't find it.
  • The basement for BPL has been dug out!
  • Amy, my sister in law, turns 18 this Monday. Wow. Her last day of high school is the following Friday.
  • Mothers day is this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear the millage passed! Congratulations on the internship!

Lisa Block said...

Thanks!