Tuesday, May 9

Random Stuff

I have to clear out a bunch of pictures from my camera, so I apologize for the random mix of pictures!

Random Facts:

  • I still haven’t heard about my interview/job
  • I forgot that I had to work today and went in an hour late
  • I am still having a hard time registering for fall classes
  • Class starts next week and I am still waiting for books to be delivered
  • Our DVD player broke…sigh
  • Yeah for 1.00 a yard fabric, I have been sewing all weekend
  • Baby Quilts are fun to make
  • Amy had prom this past weekend and I tried to get pictures but my batteries were dead
  • New born babies are very small, I got to cuddle one today at work
  • The Highlander (or any form of the highlander) is NOT my favorite movie
  • If you need a good laugh over a really bad movie, rent dungeons and dragons.

No comments: