Random Facts:
- Paul is, hands down, my best friend
- I never, and I mean never, get sick of being around Paul
- Marrying Paul was the best decision that I ever made for myself
- Paul is the most gentle and forgiving person I know
- Paul never yells at me
- Paul is never dishonest with me
- Paul tells me he loves me at least 20 times a day
- I never thought that marriage was this good and this exciting
- I never, ever have a dull moment with Paul - we have had many adventures in our marriage: Our first apartment, Mission trip to Honduras, buying a house, moving to Gaylord, quiting our careers to persue a different life, MANY travels, parenting a teen for a month, the list goes on - each adventure more strengthening and stretching then the last but all wonderful.
- I love the fact that Paul loves to hug and kiss so much
- I love praying with my husband
- I have loved watching Paul grow and develop into the man that I see him becoming. We are still so young and we have so much growing and changing to do - there are great things ahead of this man I married.
- We regularly play games, cards, sorry, scrabble, etc.
- I love that Paul looks at my Instyle magazines...just to see what it is that I love about them so much. I don't think he gets it - but he tried.
- I love that Paul wants children as much, if not more, than I do.
- I love that Paul is not afraid of the future
- I love that God uses Paul to be a solid rock when I can't hold myself together.
- I love the Paul version of cleaning house - even if it annoys me at the time.
- I love that someone can be mean, rude, selfish and hurtful to him and he still has love and grace for them at the end of the day.
- Serving Paul is easy most of the time because he is so wonderful
- I love that no matter how much I want to make some good friends here or how lonely I get on days like this when not many people know or remember that it is our anniversary/birthday, Paul smiles, glows and tells me he loves me.
- Sometimes I come home and Paul has cleaned the house, started laundry and lit candels for me so I can relax without having to do any house work.
- When I travel and I come home late, Paul stays up until I get home.
- If I need Paul, he will stay home with me and be with me
- Paul loves candy as much as I do
- Paul and I are so much alike and yet different in our own ways
- There is no one on earth I would rather be married to than Paul R. Block...I love you Paul.

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both! Paul - thanks for being such a great husband to my dear Lisa.
Can't wait to see you both next week!
Happy anniversary. Your list is so sweet and I'm glad to hear how wonderful things are for you two. And now I'm going to call my husband at work because I suddenly miss him. :)
Post a Comment