Wednesday, June 21

On any given day you will hear these things around our house:
  • "To the trees!"
  • "I KNOW!"
  • "Possibly...pig."
  • "Have fun storming the castle...do you think it will work?...It will take a miracle."
  • "HEY, WHO ELSE IS YELLING BESIDES ME?"
  • "Ralph, Jesus does not have wheels"
  • "Listen to the Kitchen lady"
  • "Tra-la-la-la-la-laaaa"
  • "Eeeeeeexcellent"
  • "I bent my wookie"
  • "My cat's breath smells like cat food"
  • "Hey stinky"
  • "Pablo Picasso"
  • "Cha-chie"
  • "P-Blo"
  • “Awww, you poor multi millionaire, I feel so sorry for you.”
  • “That caviar is a garnish”
  • “It’s like they are a whole generation of cocktail waitresses.”
  • “PO-TA-TOES!”
  • “Doh”
  • “I know what I have to offer you that no one else can, complete and utter dependence”
  • “First you get the sugar, than you get the power, then you get the women.”
  • “Everybody, everybody, everybody, everybody, do-doot, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, doot,do, dooo, do, doot.”
  • “Where are my keys”
  • “Where’s my mop (purse)?”

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I recognize some of these sources, but not all. You guys are funny!

Paul said...

What about...

where's my...hoodie, school books, backpack, running shoes, sunglasses, etc.

Cody get down!!!!

Wanna go for a W-A-L-K

It's so huge!!!! (referring to our new tv)

Like the wind

Are you moving furniture?

Wanna watch movies?

Good night, sleep tight, I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Combo!

Brothers, Barbeque

Grab a poop bag

Stinky pete, Stinky pete

Tooter McGavin

I was saying boourns

And how

a diversion (thanks for the obvious Legolas)

You're a hot water bottle

McFarland

Oh Tody

You need a haircut

Will you clean up the kitchen

Are peas are so huge, just look at them!!!

Paul said...

I should have written "Our peasare so huge, just look at them!!!", but for some reason I wrote are, stupid me.

Lisa Block said...

"Help is on the way"
"Crapity Crap crap"
"SICK"
"Well Helloooo boys"
"I'm a real boy"
"Hellooo" - Julia Child imitation
"Awwww, Pete, Pete"

Lisa Block said...

"Jigger"
"DEMON LLAMA"
"What...somebody's throwin' stuff, you gonna start the fire or what?"
"Eh PACHA"
"Punk Rocker"
"Sky rockets in flight...afternoon delight"
"Jeep"