Sunday, June 18
Don't they make something that can do this for me?
Transcribing is hard. I want to give a big "hats off" to those court reporters (that are now replaced by digital technology) who could transcribe for a living. I have to do 9 minutes of transcribing a focus group interview and I think it is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do for a school project. Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
since my dad was a court reporter for a few years, he might be open to helping you learn "steno-graph" the court reporter short hand language they would record in. it kinds looks like this:
gh yy sld
g
hh ijf
sdi sijd
sir j s
a
What does that say? The entire world of transcription is baffeling to me...Yeah for Bruce Fealk for having transcription skills...
Post a Comment